Every device tells a story. With eID Device Check™ a device-based fraud protection solution powered by iovation, you can better identity which devices may pose a risk to your business – and to your bottom line.
eID Check helps stop online and mobile fraud in real-time using a unique device intelligence approach that leverages multi-device associations, device history, detailed fraud evidence, and industry-leading device recognition. eID Device Check is a real-time device verification solution for businesses performing any online transaction via mobile devices, tablets, laptops and PCs.
Protect your business
- Pinpoint Suspicious Behaviour: Inform your strategies using device reputation insights including which device a customer is using, whether it is associated with other suspect devices or with abuse, and other risk indicators.
- Device Intelligence: Helps to block fraud from any Internet-enabled device including PCs, smartphones, tablets, laptops and even Smart TVs.
- Real-Time Response*: Automate, accept, review and deny responses through an API and take action against risks in milliseconds.
* Response time averages 100 milliseconds. Certain terms and conditions may apply.
Improve your processes
- Business Rules: Set and fine-tune rules to help assess risk by leveraging evidence, geolocation, velocity, watch lists, anomalies and risk profiles.
- Reporting & Analytics: Analyze trends and report on effectiveness through scheduled and on-demand reports.
- Mobile Support: Leverage iOS and Android SDKs in mobile applications for native device recognition, plus full support for mobile browsers.
eID Device Check is powered by iovation
eID Device Check by Equifax is powered by iovation, which protects online businesses and their end users against fraud and abuse through a combination of advanced device identifi cation, shared device intelligence, device-based authentication and real-time risk evaluation. More than 3,500 fraud managers representing global retail, fi nancial services, insurance, social network, gaming and other companies leverage iovation’s database of more than 3 billion Internet devices and the relationships between them to determine the level of risk associated with online transactions.
The company’s global device intelligence platform is the world’s largest, and is used to protect more than 20 billion transactions and stop an average of 300,000 fraudulent activities. The world’s foremost fraud experts share intelligence, cybercrime tips and online fraud prevention techniques in iovation’s Fraud Force Community, an exclusive virtual crime-fighting network.