How do I correct or dispute inaccuracies on my Equifax Canada credit file?

If you see information on your Equifax credit report that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, you have two options:

  1. Receive a dispute form by email and submit it online.
  2. Download and print a dispute form and mail it, with copies of all required documents, to this address:

Equifax Canada Co.
National Consumer Relations
Box 190 Montreal,
Quebec H1S 2Z2

For more information, and to start a dispute, click here.