I’m a resident of Quebec but living outside of the province temporarily. Can I lock my credit report?

To lock your Equifax credit report, you must have an active address in the province of Quebec. If you need to update your address, you can call 1-866-828-5961 or complete and submit a Consumer Credit Report Update Form to Equifax.